Loan and Insurance
What Can I Do If I Can't Pay My Debts?
||2009-10-23, 3:02 PM|
I found answers for most popular questions about debts and loans:
Click on the question and you will redireqt on website with answers.
- Can my property be taken to pay a debt?
- Can my creditors harass me?
- Can I be forced to pay someone else's debts?
- What should I do if I'm billed for something I didn't buy?
- Can other people find out about my debts?
- What happens if I am sued?
- What happens if I lose the lawsuit?
- Can I protect my property if I am sued?
- What if I just need more time to pay my debts?
- When should I consider filing for bankruptcy?
- Are there different types of bankruptcy?
- When should I file for Chapter 7?
- Will Chapter 7 wipe out all of my debts?
- If I file for Chapter 7, can I keep any property?
- When should I use a Chapter 13 plan instead?
- How can I find a lawyer to represent me?
Source: The State Bar of California
Category: NEWS | Added by: admin
|Views: 479 | Downloads: 0
| Rating: 0.0/0||